Book won't open

bratzgirl704

02 Mar, 2017 12:09 AM

I got a the book Before I Fall from the T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion. I was able to open and read it earlier but now the book cover has changed and it won't load or let me do anything else. I have restarted the app, signed out and signed back in and its still not working. I have seen others complain about the same thing so I know it's not an issue with my just phone. Please help, I just want to read my book.

1. 1 Posted by Angie on 02 Mar, 2017 12:53 PM

I have the same problem with the same book.

2. 2 Posted by Lauren Friedman on 02 Mar, 2017 01:47 PM

I downloaded, and started reading, "The Notorious RBG" as part of the T-Mobile promotion. Now it won't open! Please fix!

3. 3 Posted by Akemi on 02 Mar, 2017 04:16 PM

Same. But, with Hidden Figures.

4. 4 Posted by Akemi on 02 Mar, 2017 04:17 PM

Same. But, I downloaded Hidden Figures. WOULD be great to get an answer.

5. 5 Posted by Dianne on 02 Mar, 2017 04:21 PM

I also downloaded the book "Hidden figures" on Tuesday with the T-Mobile app. I read it yesterday, but today the book will not open. How do I get to read my book?

6. 6 Posted by Alex Vasquez on 02 Mar, 2017 04:24 PM

We are sorry you encountered this error. In order to get your ebook to open please archive your book by sending it back to the cloud. Once you do this download the book once more and it should open.

Our team is investigating the error and hope to have it fixed really soon. Until then archiving the book then reopening will allow you to start reading.

Thank You

7. Alex Vasquez closed this discussion on 02 Mar, 2017 04:24 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac