Was my thread deleted?

Zac

15 Mar, 2016 03:02 PM

Anyway, here are some screenshots of when my app froze up. It is totally unresponsive now. I try clicking on "Speed Reader." Nothing. I try clicking on "Standard Reader." Nothing. Before, it froze when Spritz was running.

What's the point of having a speed reading program when it doesn't work?

1. 1 Posted by Zac on 15 Mar, 2016 03:15 PM

I tried deleting and reinstalling the app twice, meaning I've read Chapter Two three times. When I get to Chapter Three, the app closes. When I open it, I get the screen that asks me if I want the Standard Reader or the Speed Reader. It's totally unresponsive from there.

All the time I've spent trying to get the app to work and sending these comments I could have used to read the book, myself. I am NOT a beta tester. Beta testers get paid for their work. I paid for my book. If you can't get the app running, please give me a full refund.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Tiffany on 15 Mar, 2016 04:05 PM

Zac,
    Your thread was not deleted. You need to reply to the last response I sent and the discussion will be re-opened. There is a problem with the speed reader on that specific book. We have processed your refund and you should receive an email shortly. Please allow up to 2 business days for the refund to appear in your account.

Thanks,
    Bookshout! Support Team

3. Tiffany closed this discussion on 15 Mar, 2016 04:05 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac