bookshout stopped

Dan Fornataro

15 Mar, 2016 08:49 PM

i have been using bookshout on my nook for quite a while; yesterday i could not open the app; a message kept appearing that said bookshout has stopped and offered a choice to report it, which i did a few times. today the same thing occurred so i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still does the same thing. can you help; i was at the end of a book!!!!

1. 1 Posted by Alex Vasquez on 16 Mar, 2016 01:29 PM

Good Morning Mr. Fornataro,

Please try access bookshout.com using the nook web browser. Let me know if you are able to access your ebooks this way. I will also have out team look into why the app is not loading for you. Can you provide me with the nook OS version and if this started happening after an update to the bookshout app?

Thank You,
    bookshout support team

2. Alex Vasquez closed this discussion on 16 Mar, 2016 01:29 PM.

3. Dan Fornataro re-opened this discussion on 16 Mar, 2016 04:04 PM

4. 2 Posted by Dan Fornataro on 16 Mar, 2016 04:04 PM

Hello alex,

I was able to access bookshout.com in the nook’s browser, but still cannot access the app. I downloaded the app on another device, an acer tablet and even there the app wouldn’t open ; I got the screen message “unfortunatlety, bookshout has stopped”. My nook is a nook hd, using software version 2.2.1, model number bntv400. I had no problems until a few days ago, but I cannot remember if bookshout had been updated at that time. If there is anything else I can help with please let me know as I would like to be able to use the app again.

Thanks,

Dan fornataro

5. Alex Vasquez closed this discussion on 16 Mar, 2016 08:29 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac