i bought an e-book and i can't download it

Erika

12 Apr, 2016 03:05 AM

I bought an e-book "Barbarians at the gate - The Fall of RJR Nabisco" from harpercollins.com, and i received the confirmation email and i click on the link to download the book, and i don't have access to the book. I can't see the book downloading. Please HELP!!

1. 1 Posted by Alex Vasquez on 12 Apr, 2016 02:01 PM

Good Morning Ms. Guajardo,

Upon review of your BookShout account I am seeing the ebooks "Barbarians at the Gate" has been added. In order to access your ebook please go to bookshout.com/signin and sign in with your email address and password. Once you have signed in the ebook will be on your bookshelf. Click on the cover will open the reader.

Please note that we also have an Apple and Android app for you to use on your mobile devices. To access your ebooks on the devices sign in as you did on the web and tap on a cover to start reading. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Thank You,
    BookShout Support Team

2. Alex Vasquez closed this discussion on 12 Apr, 2016 02:01 PM.

3. Erika Y Guajardo re-opened this discussion on 12 Apr, 2016 03:27 PM

4. 2 Posted by Erika Y Guajard... on 12 Apr, 2016 03:27 PM

I can't see the book. Attached you will find the screen of my bookshout account. Could you please tell me what else to do. Regards

Erika Martínez

5. 3 Posted by Alex Vasquez on 12 Apr, 2016 04:21 PM

Good Afternoon Ms. Guajardo,

Upon review i see you have two accounts. If you view the attached image you will see both have a similar email address. The one you have been signing into does not have any ebooks, however the other account has the ebook you purchased. I can combine the accounts for you. All I will need to know is which email address is the correct email that you use to sign in. Once I have this I will be able to resolve the issue.

Thank You
    BookShout Support team

6. Alex Vasquez closed this discussion on 12 Apr, 2016 04:21 PM.

7. Erika Y Guajardo re-opened this discussion on 12 Apr, 2016 05:25 PM

8. 4 Posted by Erika Y Guajard... on 12 Apr, 2016 05:25 PM

Use the [email blocked] please... Consolidate both accounts on that account please!!

Sent from my iPhone

9. 5 Posted by Alex Vasquez on 12 Apr, 2016 05:30 PM

Good Afternoon Ms. Guajardo,

I have deleted the account you are no longer using. Please confirm that you are able to sign into BookShout with the email address of [email blocked] and that you can access your ebook.

Thank You
    BookShout Support team

10. Alex Vasquez closed this discussion on 12 Apr, 2016 05:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac