I can't get the book that I purchased

Sara Centeno

10 May, 2016 10:46 PM

Hello, I purchased The Relaxation Response by Dr. Herbert Benson through Harper Collins, order number 9592454306. It prompted me to download this app, which I did. But it only gives me a preview of my book. Could you please help asap?
Thanks, Sara

This discussion was closed! See this FAQ for more information:

1. Why can't I buy an eBook inside the BookShout iOS App?

Apple restricts the sale of eBooks from within iOS apps. You must purchase eBooks from our bookstore on the web at www.bookshout.com/ebooks. The good news is that once you purchase the eBook from our online bookstore, the eBook will be downloaded to your iPad or iPhone as soon as you relaunch the app.

See more..
  1. 1 Posted by Sara Centeno on 10 May, 2016 10:49 PM

Hello, I purchased The Relaxation Response by Dr. Herbert Benson through Harper Collins, order number 9592454306. It prompted me to download this app, which I did. But it only gives me a preview of my book. Could you please help asap?
    Thanks, Sara

2. 2 Posted by Alex Vasquez on 11 May, 2016 01:38 PM

Good morning Ms. Centeno,

I'm sorry for the trouble you encountered. I have investigated and found that you have two profiles with BookShout. What may have happened is that after downloading the BookShout app you used the connect with facebook option. Since the email address tied to your facebook account is different from the email address used to purchase on the HarperCollins website a new account was created. If would like I can move the ebook to your facebook created account so you can access your ebook using the connect with facebook login. I would then delete your other account since it will no longer be in use. Please let me know if you would like me to do this.

Thank You,
    BookShout Support Team

3. Alex Vasquez closed this discussion on 11 May, 2016 01:38 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac