Missing Elements

Zachary

19 May, 2016 04:55 AM

Missing paragraph in Seveneves by Stephenson. I am trying out this cool reading function and finding it very enjoyable. However, it seemed as though I was missing content in the first two chapters and low and behold, the beginning of chapter 3, Scouts, is missing the second half of the first paragraph following "START". As well, most quotation marks are not to be found and dialogue is difficult to isolate. Perhaps different colors? Who knows?! :) I would like you to know I am very much enjoying this app but hesitate to buy the book only because of this and my previously (1) posted issues. Is there a way to be kept current on improvements so when the kinks are cleared, I can purchase and read books for work in the future?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tiffany on 19 May, 2016 07:48 PM

Good Afternoon Zachary,
    I assumed you were talking about the speed reader and started playing around with it.
    I do see the problem you are describing. I am notifying the development team regarding this issue. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We normally put a description of fixes in the section of the app store detailing what has been changed.

Thanks,
    BookShout! Support Team

2. Tiffany closed this discussion on 19 May, 2016 07:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac