How do I access my Wall Street Journal eBook using an Android device?
In order to read eBooks on an Android device, you will need to have a minimum operating system version of 4.4 to download the BookShout app.
Please perform the following steps to install the app on your Android Phone or Tablet:
On the device open the Google Play Store and search for BookShout.
Tap on “Install” to install the app.
Launch the app and tap on the WSJ logo next to the text "Sign in with WSJ"
You will be taken to the WSJ sign in screen.
After signing into your WSJ account, you will be taken back to the BookShout app and will have access to your eBook.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (26 more)