How Do I Access the Table of Contents While Reading an eBook?
While your are reading an eBook, tap the icon in the upper right corner in the nav bar
A sub window will open. It shows the Table of Contents by default. You can also select the ToC section by using its tab.
To go to another chapter of section, tap the chapter you want to skip to.
The reader will go to that chapter
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (26 more)