How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
You can add an eBook you are interested in by doing the following:
Find an eBook by typing a title in the search bar at the top of the homepage
Press "Return" key on keyboard to use the search term entered in the Search Box or select one of the suggested searches in the list
Select an eBook by tapping on its cover
Tap the "Add to Wishlist" Button
Wishlist button will toggle when the Add action has been accepted
When you return to the homepage, you will see the eBook has been added to your wishlist
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (23 more)