How Do I Adjust Brightness in the App Reader?
To adjust the screen brightness in the reader, do the following
Tap the icon in the upper right hand corner
Tap on "A" in the banner of the sub window that opens
The brightness control is a slider bar. Moving to left dims the brightness and moving to the right increases the brightness.
Adjust brightness slider and press "Close". The reader will now use the new brightness setting.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (23 more)