How Do I Change the Font Size in the App Reader?
To change the font size in the reader, please do the following:
Tap the icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Tap "A" in the banner of the sub window.
The font size controls can be adjusted by using the buttons with the letter "A" on them. The button on the left reduces font size, while the button on the right increases font size. As font size is adjusted, the results are shown in the preview window.
After selecting the desired size, press close to return to the eBook.
Your new settings are applied to the eBook
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)