How Do I Make A Note in the App Reader?
Highlights can be made in the reader one sentence at a time. To make a note tap a sentence in the reader. The text is highlighted.
Additional Sentences can be added by tapping those as well
Press the note button on the nav bar at the top of the screen.
A subwindow appears with the highlighted sentence text
Enter your note in the field at the bottom and press "Save"
Note is Saved in the Subwindow. Click Close.
Note is still highlighted in book. The note is signified by the highlighted test being underlined as well. Also there is a note symbol to the side of the noted text in the right margin
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (25 more)