How Do I Search Within an eBook?
To search within an eBook:
Tap the menu icon in the upper right hand corner of the reader
Tap the Search icon in the banner of the sub window
Enter Search Term in field at top of search page. Tap Search icon.
List of locations matching search criteria is listed
To go to a location listed. Tap on the desired location
The reader will go to the selected location. The search criteria words are highlighted in blue
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)