How to Reset Password using the iOS app?
Press "Forgot Password"
Safari will open. Enter your account address and press "Reset Password"
This is a notice that the email has been sent.
Open email and press the Reset Password Button in blue
You will be taken to the Password Change screen. Enter your new password in both blanks.
If both of the passwords entered in the Blanks match you will see a success screen.
You are automatically logged in. Click the "Browse Books" button to go to the Store.
If you get a message indicating the email cannot be found, you have either typed your email address wrong or perhaps you logged in using Facebook. Try going back to the login screen and selecting Login with Facebook option
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (23 more)