I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
To remove an eBook from your device but still have it in your account for future download please perform the following actions:
If the eBook is on your home page:
Swipe Left on the row with the cover of the ebook you want to delete
Verify you want to Archive the eBook
eBook has been removed
If the eBook is not on your home page, tap View All
Tap "On Device" option
Find the cover of the eBook you would like to remove and repeat steps above starting with swiping left to bring up the menu of book actions.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (26 more)