I Would Rather Scroll Through an eBook Rather Than Turn Pages by Tapping. How Do I Enable This in the App Reader?
Tap on the menu icon in the upper right.
Tap on "A" in the banner of the sub window that opens
Tap on Scrolling Mode
Close the Sub Window
Now you can swipe up and down on the eBook page to read text.
There are little numbers on the right hand side that current page number in the chapter.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (26 more)