I'm Unsure of the Definition of A Word in the eBook I am Reading. Is There A Dictionary Option in the eBook Reader?
To look up a word in the dictionary, simply press and hold the word until the definition window displays. This window is scrollable, so you can scroll thought different meanings of the word if they are provided.
If you would like more information or a better definition than
what is provided in the built in dictionary, there is a row of
icons at the bottom of the definition window. These icons allow you
Search the Web for the defined word, Open wikipedia for the defined word, and finally share the word/definition out to your social media accounts
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)