How Do I Access My Bookmarks in the Web Reader?
After placing several bookmarks in a eBook, you may want to go back and reread those sections. To Access the areas where you have left bookmarks follow the steps below
Click on the menu icon on the navbar
Select the Bookmark and Highlight icon on the navbar
A listing of all the bookmarks currently placed in the eBook will be shown
Select a location by clicking carat to the right of it
The Reader moves to that location.
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (17 more)