How Do I Access My Highlights in the Web Reader?
After making several highlights in an eBook, you may want to review your highlights. To see listing of your highlights please perform the following steps.
Click on the BookShout icon in the upper right of the navbar
Select Bookmark and Highlight icon on the navbar
Select the Bookmarks and a scrollable listing of all the highlights currently placed in the eBook will be shown
You can further sort the order these highlights appear by selecting the "Newest", "Oldest" and "By Chapter" selections
Select a location by clicking carat to the right of it
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (23 more)