How Do I Access the Table of Contents in the Web Reader?
You can access the Table of Contents for a book in the Web Reader by performing the following steps:
Click on the menu icon in the upper right corner
Window Opens up with the Table of Contents Tab Selected.
The Table of Contents for the ebook currently open is shown.
Use the scroll bar to scroll down Table of Contents
Select a Chapter you would like to skip to and click on it.
The Reader will take you to the beginning of the selected Chapter
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (25 more)