How Do I Change the Font Size While in the Web Reader?
To change the font sizing in an eBook open in the Web Reader perform the following steps:
Click on the menu icon in the upper right of the navbar
Select the Tab with the Settings (Gear) icon
The font size controls can be adjusted by using the buttons on either side of the Font Size indicator. The button on the left decreases the font size and the button on the right increases the font size.
As font size is adjusted, the results are shown in the preview window.
After selecting the desired size, click "x" to return to the ebook.
New font sizing is applied
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (17 more)