How Do I Change the Font Style While Using the Web Reader?
To change the font style in an eBook open in the Web Reader perform the following steps:
Click on the menu icon in the upper right of the navbar
Select the Tab with the Settings (Gear) icon
The font type control are below the font size controls.
Click on the control and display all the possible font types. Select a type. The text on the page will change dynamically in the background.
After selecting the desired font, click x to return to the eBook.
New font is applied
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)