How Do I Check the Privacy Setting on an eBook While Using the Web Reader?
To check of change the Privacy setting for an eBook being read in the Web Reader perform the following steps:
Click on the BookShout icon in the upper right of the navbar
Select the A sub navbar
The Privacy Setting is at the bottom of the Setting Page. If the setting for the eBook is not what you want, click it to toggle between Public and Private.
Once you have verified or changes you privacy setting click x to return to the eBook.
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)