How Do I Leave a Bookmark in the Web Reader?
The progress of the eBook you are reading is kept by the server, but if you want to keep track of multiple points of interest in the eBook you can use the Bookmark functionality. Position the mouse cursor over the sentence you want the bookmark placed. It will be highlighted in yellow.
Click on Sentence to bring up the buttons to place a highlight or a Bookmark. Click the Bookmark button.
The selection will be highlighted in Red showing it has been selected as a Bookmark.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (25 more)