How Do I Leave a Note in the Web Reader?
While reading a book in the Web Reader hover over the sentence you would like to highlight, then click
Click Note Button on Banner the drops down.
Click Add New Note
Enter text for note in subwindow that appears
Click on the lock to toggle between Public and Private Settings for the note being left. Public Notes are visible to everyone. Private Notes are only visible to you.
Click Save to save Note
Click x on tab to close Note window
The highlighted text is underlined, indicating a Note has been associated with the highlighted text
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (25 more)