What is the BookShout! Web Reader?
The Web Reader is how users can read eBooks on their personal
computers. The Web Reader uses your Web Browser to display the
eBook. The eBook is not locally stored on your PC, it is stored on
our servers in the cloud. The server dynamically gives you pages as
you read them and keeps track of your location so future reading
sessions can pick up where you left off.
Features such as Bookmarking, Highlighting, and Notes are available in the Web Reader.
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)