How do I access my reading stats?
You can access all your reading stats by doing the following:
On the User dropdown menu, click on "Your Reading Stats".
The reading stats page displays your current reading activity for the day as well as your lifetime reading stats for eBooks read on the site. You can also compare how your reading total compares to friends and other people you have followed on the site.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)