How do I change the cover image on my "User" page?
To change your cover image, do the following:
Click "Your Settings" on the user dropdown menu.
Click on the "Choose File" button in the "Cover Photo" section. When you find your file in the search box that drops down, click "Choose". Click "Save Personal Details" to apply the change.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (26 more)