How do I delete an eBook from my Bookshelf using the web browser?
Please perform the following steps to delete an eBook in your browser after logging in to your account.
Go to your Profile. Click "View All", located to the right, for the Bookshelf row.
Hover your mouse over the eBook you would like to delete from your Bookshelf, and click on "Delete".
Click "Ok" to remove the eBook from your Bookshelf.
Your eBook is deleted from your Bookshelf.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (26 more)