How do I follow/unfollow someone?
In the search box located in the Navigation Bar, enter a user's name.
Select People Filter
View User Profile
Click "Follow" button.
Button changes to "Following" to indicate you are following the user.
To Unfollow a user, hover over the "Following" button. It will change to "Unfollow". Click on "Unfollow"
Button transitions back to "Follow", indicating you are not currently following this user
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (25 more)