How do I get my eBook on a Kindle Fire HD?
We support the Kindle Fire HD line of Tablets from Amazon. In order to read our eBooks on the Kindle Fire you will need to download the BookShout! app. Please perform the following steps to install the app on your Fire Tablet:
Go to the Device Settings Page on your Kindle and enable "allow install from Unknown Sources".
After enabling the setting you will need to power cycle your device for the setting to take effect.
If you have access to the Google Play Store:
- Download and install the BookShout! App from the Google Play store
If you do not have access to the Google Play Store:
In the Kindle Browser on the tablet go to the following URL: https://www.bookshout.com/download
Scroll to the bottom of the page and download the install file for Kindle Fire HD.
Go to the menu for the Kindle Browser and select the downloads folder
Once installed, launch the app an login using your username and password. You will be taken to your Bookshelf. Select the book you would like to read and it will download and open in our reader.
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)