How do I get my eBook on a Kindle Fire HD?
We support the Kindle Fire HD line of Tablets from Amazon. In order to read our eBooks on the Kindle Fire HD, you will need to download the BookShout app. Please perform the following steps to install the app on your Kindle Fire HD Tablet:
Navigate to Settings, and under “Personal” tap on Security.
- Under “Advance” you will see Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Slide the slider to the right to allow the app to be installed.
- Restart the Kindle device to apply the change.
- Open your Silk browser and navigate to https://bookshout.com/download and tap on the Kindle Fire HD icon.
- The BookShout app will be downloaded to your Silk browser download folder.
- Access your downloads and tap on the downloaded app to install.
- After installing the app, you will be able to sign into your account and access your eBook(s).
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)