How do I get my eBook on a Kindle Fire HD?
In order to read our eBooks on the Kindle Fire HD, you will need to have a minimum operating system of Android 4.4 to download the BookShout app.
Please perform the following steps to install the app on your Kindle Fire HD Tablet:
Navigate to Settings, and under “Personal” tap on Security.
• Under “Advance” you will see Apps from Unknown Sources.
• Slide the slider to the right to allow the app to be installed.
• Restart the Kindle device to apply the change.
• Open your Silk browser and navigate to https://bookshout.com/download. Press and hold on the Kindle Fire HD icon.
• You will receive a popup. Select the option to download the link
• You will receive a pop up that states “Do You Want to Download Bookshout.Android.Apk” Again?. Tap Download
• Another popup will say “BookShout Android(1).apk downloaded. Tap “Open”
• Next tap Install
• It will then say “BookShout” Installed. Tap “Open”
• After installing the app, you will go to the BookShout login screen. Please tap on “Partner Sign In” or enter your email address.
• Then enter your password and login. If you are logging in through a Partner Sign In (Facebook, Harper Collins, Wall Street Journal, etc) that you have an existing account with, please input your email address and password associated with that Partner.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (26 more)