How do I get my eBook on a Nook HD tablet?
We support the Nook HD line of Tablets from Barnes and Noble. In order to read our eBooks on the Nook, you will need to download the BookShout app. Please perform the following steps to install the app on your Nook Tablet:
If you have access to the Google Play Store:
- Download and install the BookShout app from the Google Play store.
If you do not have access to the Google Play Store:
In the Nook Browser on the tablet, go to the following URL: https://www.bookshout.com/download
Scroll to the bottom of the page and download the install file for Nook.
Go to the menu for the Nook Browser and select the downloads folder.
Select the downloaded file to start the install. You may need to enable "Unknown Sources" in your Application Settings to complete the installation. Please do so if requested.
Once installed, launch the app an login using your email and password. You will be taken to your Bookshelf. Select the book you would like to read and it will download and open in our reader.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (23 more)