How do I reset my password?
If your are having trouble logging in, or if you have forgotten your password, please perform the following steps:
Step 1: Click the "Forgot?" link below the password box
Step 2: Enter your email address. You will be sent an email with password reset instructions.
If your email exists in our system, you will receive the message below:
Open the email you have received and follow the "Reset Password" instructions. If you have not received the email after a few minutes, please check your spam folder to see if the email was sent there. If the email is there, please move it to your Inbox.
You will be taken to the "Confirm your new password" screen. Enter your new password in both fields, then click "Reset Password".
Once you've entered your new password in the first field, and verified it in the second field, you will be logged in automatically. Click the "Browse Books" button to go to the Store.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (25 more)