I Have a Lot of eBooks on my Wishlist. How can I search for a particular one?
As you continue to add eBooks to your Wishlist, it may become difficult to find particular ones. You can narrow down your choices by using the search function as you are viewing your Wishlist. Follow the steps below:
On your profile page click "View All" for the Wishlist row of eBooks.
There is a search box at the top of the Full Wishlist View.
Enter word(s) in eBook title you would like to search and hit return key. All the eBooks matching your search criteria will be displayed below.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)