What is the Wishlist and how does it work?
The Wishlist is a place to keep track of eBooks that you are interested in and would like to buy later. The first item listed is the last item you wishlisted. The remaining items shown are randomly populated from your previous wishlisted selections.
eBooks can be added and removed from your wishlist at your discretion. If you buy an eBook that is currently in your Wishlist, it will be removed from the list.
You can view your full Wishlist by clicking on "View All" on the righthand side of the eBook scroll.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (23 more)