Where do I set my reading goal?
You can see your current reading goal by going to the "Your Reading Stats" Page.
Your current reading goal is in the white square on the right side of the reading status banner.
The reading goal is expressed as the number of books. The number of words per book is determined by your personal bookshelf and will vary from reader to reader.
Click on the box to activate the dropdown menu.
After new reading goal is selected, the time it will take to meet the goal changes.
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (23 more)