Which devices can I use to read eBooks on BookShout?
BookShout eBooks can be read from your Mac or PC web browser, iPhone, iPad, Android OS smartphones and tablets, Nook HD+, as well as the Kindle Fire HD line of tablets.
The apps can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Stores respectively.
For Direct downloads of the apps from our site, please visit http://bookshout.com/download, for direct links to download the BookShout app for your mobile device.
*Requires Android 4.4 and above. *iOS 9.0 and above are only iOS versions supported
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
BookShout Support Team
- How do I create a BookShout account?
- How do I join BookShout using my Facebook account?
- I would like to link my Facebook account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- How do I join BookShout using my Twitter account?
- I would like to link my Twitter account to my existing BookShout account. How can I do this?
- View all (28 more)
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (26 more)