How Do I Tell if I Can use BookShout Bucks on a Particular Book?
During the checkout process, books ineligible for credit are identified by a red asterisk to the right of the title and a warning message will appear at the bottom of the pricing box.
Although credit cannot be applied to the book itself, credit can be applied toward the book's taxes.
Note: If you try to use more credit that the tax, you will get another warning and not be allowed to proceed.
- What is the difference between removing an eBook and deleting an eBook?
- How do I sign out of BookShout App?
- I Want to Remove an eBook from My Device to Free Up Space but I Still Want the eBook in My Account. How Can I Do This?
- How Do I Add an eBook to My Wishlist?
- How Do I download an eBook using the BookShout app?
- View all (21 more)